A premium multivitamin designed for men with high concentrations of key vitamins and minerals provided in superior body ready and active forms. It is specifically iron free to suit men's nutritional requirements.
- 28 different vitamins and minerals
- Designed to support overall men’s health as well as fertility.
- Contains significantly higher levels of vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Does not contain extra iron as men are more prone to a hereditary condition that causes excess iron to build up in the vital organs.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains choline (not present in competitor’s men’s multivitamins)
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- Liver Support
- Sperm Production
- Muscle Function
- Fertility and Reproductive Health
- Reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Skin, Eyes, Teeth and Bone Health
- Cognitive and Psychological Function
- Thyroid Health
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Each tablet typically contains:
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (5000IU) 1500µg RE*
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg
Calcium (carbonate, pantothenate, citrate-malate) 11.5mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU) 25µg
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 200mg of which alpha tocopherol 70 IU
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) 50mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 30mg
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 30mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50mg
Folate (as 5-MTHF) 400µg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 400µg
Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 25mg
Iodine (potassium iodide/kelp) 150µg
Magnesium (citrate) 25mg
Zinc (oxide, citrate) 25mg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 55µg
Copper (aspartate) 6µg
Manganese (citrate) 18µg
Chromium (picolinate) 50µg
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 100µg
Choline (bitartrate) 20mg
Potassium (citrate) 10mg
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) 90µg
Phytosterols (standardised to 40% beta-sitosterol) 130mg
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Cellulose gum, Stearic acid, Silicon dioxide, Coating: Natural film coating