Cleansing Clay Mask deeply cleanses, invigorates and clarifies all skin conditions and effectively helps minimise blemishes and enlarged pores.
Formulation: Loess clay with nasturtium and witch hazel actively binds with and loosens dirt particles, lifting and drawing them from the skin. Blackheads are softened, skin is soothed and the appearance of redness and blemishes is diminished.
For blemished skin prone to inflammation.
Use Cleansing Clay Mask once or twice each week. Blend 1-2 heaped teaspoons with an equal amount of water to create a smooth paste. Steam with Facial Steam Bath, and then smooth the mask onto the face, neck and décolleté. Avoid eye area.
For oily, blemished, normal and mature skin remove after 5-10 minutes with plenty of warm water. For skin which tends to be dry and sensitive, add 2 pumps of Cleansing Milk to the mask before applying and remove after 3-5 minutes.
Loess, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch.
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions